Welcome to Online Learning!
Daily Schedule-late start (if you are an early riser, then start earlier)
10:00-11:30 Eureka Math (Monday-Thursday, 1 lesson per day) Use Friday to complete your reading essay and send it to me in an email attachment on Outlook. Directions under Friday below,
1. Classwork video-watch video and complete classwork in student workbook
2. Problem Set video-watch video and complete problem set in student workbook
3. Exit Ticket video-"None" means there is not a video to watch. Do exit ticket on your own. Call me for conference to check it. Sometimes there will be a link to a video. Then watch and check your own work.
(One lesson consists of all the above, 1-3)
**If you need more help on a math lesson, call me for a video conference, and I will do the math lesson with you. 702-373-2035
11:30-12:00 Power Up
12:00-1:30 Recess and Lunch
1:30-2:30 Reading and Writing
Reading books (2) are on the Wonder's site under Resources (1 story @ day only plus answer essential question) Click on book you need for the day and find story in table of contents. Put page number in bottom box and click on arrow next to it. Use sound buttons to have the story read aloud and use tools
1. Monday-Read story 1 for the week plus vocabulary and skill pages NOT INCLUDING WRITING, but look at grammar. ( Reading/Writing Workshop book-little)- answer essential question, including evidence, using Essential Question Organizer or notebook paper.
2. Tuesday-Read story 2 for the week (Literature Anthology-big) -answer essential question, including evidence, using Essential Question Organizer or notebook paper
3. Wednesday-Read story 3 for the week-(Literature Anthology-big)-answer essential question, including evidence, using Essential Question Organizer or notebook paper
4. Thursday-Complete Weekly Online Reading Assessment on Wonder's Site under My Binder (make sure you've reviewed the skill pages after the 1st story in the little Wonders book). You DO NOT need to complete number 21 on the assessment. I will adjust your score accordingly.
5. Friday-Type essay in Microsoft Word using completed essential question organizer or your notes. Make the essential question your title. Click on Save As. Name the essay using the title. Save to documents on your computer.
SEND your essay to me using your email account in Outlook. Directions:
Go to www.office.com. Click on Outlook. Log in with your email address and lunch number for password. Type tina.brunetti- Mumford@slcschools.org in the To: space. Type your name and name of essay in subject space. If you don't know how to attach your essay, call me at 702-373-2035 and I'll walk you through it, ask your parents, or call a classmate.
2:30-3:00 ST Math
Time to play! Have a good day!